WASH in Schools 2020 Year End Forum Resources
The resources used in the WASH in Schools forum held last 21 December 2020 1:30-4:30 PM:
- The WinS Journey: Philippine WINS Status and wins in 2020 (Dr. Ma. Corazon Dumlao, Chief, BLSS-SHD)
- The WinS Journey: learning from the Philippines, South East Asia and the global Level : Reflections on processes, opportunities, developments and digitalization of the over the over the last 15 years (Dr. Bella Monse, GIZ)
- The WinS Journey: WinS Future: The direction of the Online Monitoring System and Dashboard (Ubo Pakes, UP Cebu)
- 10 Immediate WinS Actions in Covid: The global WASH in Schools network recommends 10 Immediate Actions on Water, Sanitation, and Hygiene in Schools as guidance for school leaders in managing COVID-19 response and preparing for school reopening.
- DepEd WASH in Schools Draft Template for Assessment for Safe Return to Schools and Operations Checklist (Note: This Orientation / model Checklist to assess the readiness for safe return to school has been submitted to the planning office for consideration. The Planning Office is the one in charge of the preparation of checklist for safe return to schools)
- Department of Education Guidelines on Filling out the WinS Monitoring Tool for School Year 2020-2021